Opportunities to Engineer New Possibilities
Careers At Aventior
At Aventior, we develop platforms and solutions for Health Practitioners using Computer Vision-based detection and AI-backed analysis and propagation. With the use of AI, we see a better rate of sensitivity as well as accuracy in the detection of chronic irregularities. With the help of AI and deep learning in clinical studies, our platforms are capable of better interpretation and ruling out false alarms, at the same time capable of raising a flag in case of an irregularity which would have normally been missed in case of manual interpretation.
Our Focus On Diversity & Equal Opportunity
Diversity is at the heart of our dedicated team of experts – be it in subject matter knowledge or in team combination, connecting people from different nationalities and ethnicities. Equal opportunity is another pillar of our team building, and since inception, we have focused on maintaining a healthy mix of women to men in our teams.
Join us in this journey and help further the steps we take in engineering new possibilities, as Team Aventior enriches your growth and career roadmap.
Current Openings At Aventior
Agile Associate Project Manager / Project Manager
Experience: 6+ yrs
- Proven experience in project management.
- Should have solid experience in managing Agile projects (mandatory)
- Should have solid experience in Sprint Planning, Project planning, Project estimations, resource allocations, client issues management
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure timely resource availability and allocation and proficient in managing a team of 10+ members.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and managing multiple projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong familiarity with Agile processes and software development lifecycle
- Excellent globally client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working under pressure and tight deadlines to solve critical issues
- Ability to drive projects and programs to successful completion whether working solo or with large cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (Required) / PRINCE II / SAFE certifications will be a plus (not mandatory required)
Senior Java Developer
Experience: 4 to 8 yrs
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experienced in Java based software development for enterprise applications
- Expertise in as many as possible of the following-
- MVC frameworks – Spring MVC, Spring-boot, Struts
- REST, JSON, JSON-RPC, SOAP/XML
- JDBC Driver
- Multi-Threading and concurrency
- Unix and Shell scripting
- Solid Understanding of basic networking protocols – TCP/IP, UDP
- Various single sign-on implementation
- LDAP implementation
- Expert in Java/J2EE design patterns, ORM/persistence technologies Web Services, Apache Camel, JAXB, JMS, JDNI, Junit, XML / JSON / XSL, application servers (Weblogic, Websphere )and databases (Cassandra), Struts, Hibernate
- Knowledge of application servers like TOMCAT, JBOSS, and WEBSPHERE etc. will be preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Maven
- Strong experience in Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skill
Experience: 6+ yrs
- Serves as a technical expert representative across teams and across tech domain.
- Research technology, tools, libraries that will help the team.
- Create proof of concept and validate feasibility new technology
- Create foundation in which development team can build upon
- Create tools and processes to support development team
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Help development team translate business requirements to system requirements
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Take control of the situation and guide the team to resolve P0 issue
- Collaborate with delivery, engineering, quality, support, experience, program, and infrastructure partners to achieve goals.
- Accountability for architecture, services excellence, decision-making, client communications and solution outcomes
- Experience with test driven development and proper unit testing of code
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
- Strong understanding of Java based platforms
- Strong understanding of AWS, GCP and Azure cloud platforms
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development
- Hands-on experience with technologies, specifically: java, spring boot, maven/gradle , Windows 2008/2012 server
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
React Native Developer
Experience: 2+ yrs
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like Git
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; 2 years experience in the finance and accounting or related professional area.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Well versed with Excel and MIS reporting including the ability to analyze the MIS.
- Handle Monthly GST Compliances along with filing of monthly tax return
- Annual GST Return, Audit and reconciliations
- Planning & implementation of apt accounting & documentation process
- Ensuring smooth filing system & proper documentation maintained in Accounts Department
- Ensures appropriate corrections are made to audit results if necessary.
- Reviews audit issues to ensure accuracy.
- Generates and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOPs and LSOPs).
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
Node JS Developer
Experience: 4+ yrs
- Experience with MEAN framework – Strong working knowledge of MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS and Node.js stack
- Microservice architectures
- Interacting with SQL / NoSQL databases
- Can learn new concepts (like Elasticsearch) and apply them effectively
- Solid communication skills
- General DevOps and working knowledge of AWS/GCP/Azure desired
- Knowledge of Docker / Containers / Kubernetes a plus
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum development process preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, AngularJS, CSS, JQuery, XML, JSON, Layers a plus